Ryan on August 15, 2018
What Happens When New Competition Comes To Town
Competition. Love it or loathe it sooner or later we all have to deal with it.
Following on from an email I received from one of our private coaching clients this week I thought that maybe there were lots of others who might just be going through something similar.
In the video below you’ll discover…
- What you can do to limit the impact new competition has on your business
- Why you need to create and not compete
- Why you shouldn’t respond by slashing your prices (and what you should do instead)
- Why new competition can be a good thing
- How you can protect yourself from competition in the future
Enjoy the video?
We share our best videos, tips and business growth strategies over in our Facebook group.
It’s the number one place for switched on hair, beauty and holistic business owners to hang out. It’s probably the most positive group on Facebook, too. Not our words, those of our members.
Fancy getting in on the action? You can apply here but make sure you answer the three questions or you’ll not get in!
Never miss another video again by subscribing to our YouTube channel here.
Grab Our Free Ebook